Built by Rawles Motorsport in late 2023 with just delivery miles this is a newly built Jaguar C-Type by Realm Engineering. This 750 hour build was undertaken to the same extremely high quality levels we are known for on our restorations and greatly surpasses any home built car as a fully-fledged professionally built and developed car. Built from a 1976 donor Jaguar, this car is both registered as Jaguar and has tax and MOT exempt status.
Finished in Ecurie Ecosse Blue with Aluminium Silver centre lock wire wheels and Cadet Grey leather interior this is one purposeful and beautiful car. Built with a no-expense spared desire for performance and high quality engineering the performance of this machine fully backs up its looks with 300HP and 340FT-LBs of torque delivered to the rear wheels through a modern 5-speed gearbox (more than 100hp over the probably generous figures claimed by an original C-type).
Externally the paint was carried out to the same levels as our award-winning restorations and inside the seats were hand crafted by our master trimmer in far higher quality leather hides than those found in any off-the-shelf C-type seat. Whilst this is a roadster a mohair tonneau adds a bit of extra practicality.
Now fully shaken down post restoration and with just delivery mileage this exciting machine is available for sale at a price which represents a very significant saving over building the same car today.
Engine & Gearbox:
Original Jaguar 4.2L built by Rawles Motorsport to ultimate road specification including:
- Approx 300HP and 340 Ft-Lbs
- Ultimate Road Camshaft – Webber
- Port and Polished Cylinder Head
- Large Valve Conversion to Cylinder Head
- High Specification Pistons
- Lightened and Balanced Flyhweel
- Fully Balanced Internals
- Electric Distributor
- Rear Oil Seal Upgrade
- Polished Cam Covers
- Spin on Oil Filter
- Alternator Conversion
Rawles Motorsport modern 5-Speed with uprated clutch.
- Ecurie Ecosse Blue
- 200+ Hour Paint Job To Our Highest Levels Of Show Car Finish
- Fully Wet Sanded And Polished To A Full Gloss With Extra Detailing
- Realm Full C-Type Body Panels
- Original Door Hinges
- Original Jaguar Badge of Same Year as C-Type
- Lucas LP700 Headlights
- Brooklands Aero Screens
- Fly Screens
Interior & Wet Weather Gear:
- Full Leather Bespoke Seating By Rawles Motorsport in Cadet Gret With Blue Stitch Detailing In Centre
- Cadet Grey Leather Gear Gaiter
- Cadet Grey Leather Handbrake Gaiter
- Cadet Grey Leather Door Linings
- Bespoke Navy Mohair Tonneau With Dividing Zip
- Moto-Lita Steering Wheel
- Aluminium Hydura Floormats
- Period Full Compliment Of Gauges
- LED Instrumentation Lights
Chassis, brakes and suspension:
Realm fully engineered kit built by Rawles Motorsport including:
- Original Jaguar
- Tubular Space Frame In Homage To An Original C-Type
- Fully Adjustable Coilover Suspension With Ride Height And Damping Adjustment
- Jaguar Independent Rear Suspension
- Rack And Pinion Steering
- 4-Piston Front Brakes
- Rear Discs
- Continental 205/70 Sport Tyres
- Wide Wheels
Original Jaguar donor car (1976) with period correct dateless Warwickshire (KNX) numberplate. Built from a 1976 donor Jaguar, this car is both MOT and tax exempt and can wear historic black numberplates legally unlike newer kits. Photographs of each stage of the build provided as well as large paperwork history file.
With bills into six figures it would not be possible to replicate this car for the advertised price.
YEAR: 2023 (1976)
- Late 2023/ Delivery Miles
- 4.2L 300BHP/ 340FT-LBs Engine
- Built by Rawles Motorsport
- 5 Speed, Coilovers, Much More
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no responsibility is taken for error, omission or misstatement or imperfections not stated. Buyers should satisfy themselves pre purchase of the condition and provenance of the car and on their own judgment satisfy themselves as to whether the car accords to its description or not.